
To wrap up our week celebrating the Summer Solstice and our beautiful sun - we spent the day at the pool and making sun prints. I ordered light sensitive paper and we gathered various nature items from the backyard to arrange to make beautiful prints.

The girls were amazed at how much of the details of the items showed up on their paper.


We are really enjoying the relaxed days of the beginning of summer. Our pool has been a wonderful way for us to spend time together each day while staying close to home.
so crazy - we just did these this afternoon, too! they're so charming, right?!? our blog is in the queue for tuesday! stay tuned! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the results of your sun prints...we're off to the big city tomorrow, so I may see if I can find some of that paper!!
ReplyDeleteHappy summer!
xo maureen
those sun prints are such a fun idea! thanks
ReplyDeletesuzy