
Today I had the pleasure of spending my first day with this sweet little baby. He never met me before this morning but was just as happy as can be to spend his day with me and the children - playing, eating, laughing, sleeping and singing.

I have to admit after spending time with such a sweet and easy baby, I *
almost* got the itch again. I stress almost because I really am happy with our family just the way it is... my heart and my hands are full - but he was so so sweet - if they were all that way, we'd probably all have HUGE families :) I guess its a good thing they aren't!

He was able to spend all day with his sister. This is one of the things that I find most wonderful about home childcare environments and mixed-age care. I think it is ideal for siblings to be able spend their time together if possible in childcare, especially when they are young. Kyla made her brother laugh and laugh all day :)

Now to find a way get that sweet baby smell out of my mind...
xoxo
What a cutie. :)
ReplyDelete