
{
this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
Where did you get the henna stuff?
ReplyDeleteWe got matching butterflies at a festival last weekend and my daughter loved it- would love to do it again at my own house if I could replicate some of the designs!
Believe it or not at Michaels Craft Store!
ReplyDeleteOur designs were not the best - later on we found a thinner applicator in the box and were wishing we saw it to use ... our lines were too thick!
If you do it be sure to share photos!
so funny to read this today...I just bought a henna art kit today form Barnes ad Noble so we can do it this summer. Kit included all the dyes and applicators and a design book. I especially like the design on your foot :-)
ReplyDeleteOh I love Henna! What a great way to spend some quality time with your teen, and have something pretty to boot :)
ReplyDeleteWe love Henna! This looks so awesome!
ReplyDeletesuzy