Actually... when I was first invited to join this particular challenge, I thought that it must be pretty *yuck* to drink something that looks like that once per day too. But, when I read more I realized the contents were purely water, raw fresh fruits and a raw green leaf veggie or two of your choice. Then the entire concept seemed a little bit easier to swallow :)
Green smoothies provide all of the fruits and vegetable intake you need for optimal health each day - in its purest, raw form. It's a wonderful way to detox, supplement or just overall improve your health and well-being.
Well today's smoothie was made with parsley, mint, mango, strawberries and banana...
The daycare kids saw mine and decided that they'd like to try one too for snack time..
Impressive!
I adore seeing kiddos enjoying green smoothies! YUM!!!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kristen
I love it! And now we need to get our juicer out to see if we can get Lilah to eat more green things home!
ReplyDelete