So cute!!!!!I'm sorry I missed you on the link love. I even thought, "oh, I got eileen," but low and behold- no eileen. Going to add now!lisa
No problem, Lisa! Thanks for including us and coming up with such a fun challenge :)
From little seeds, big oak trees grow, cheers Marie
So sweet!!! I love that poem. :-)
soooooooo adorable! We haven't done any gardening work yet (I think it's still too early in MN!?) but can't wait to get started!
So cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I missed you on the link love. I even thought, "oh, I got eileen," but low and behold- no eileen. Going to add now!
lisa
No problem, Lisa! Thanks for including us and coming up with such a fun challenge :)
ReplyDeleteFrom little seeds, big oak trees grow, cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!! I love that poem. :-)
ReplyDeletesoooooooo adorable! We haven't done any gardening work yet (I think it's still too early in MN!?) but can't wait to get started!
ReplyDelete