To celebrate Earth Day tomorrow - I'm offering a free giveaway of one of our May 5 Day Childcare Guides to a random winner.
The winner will be chosen on or before Wednesday, April 28th - here's how to play:
- Post a link to this challenge on your blog or website
- Come back here and post a comment sharing the link
- Be sure to check back on this post to see results!
Happy Earth Day!
xoxo
Here's my Link:
ReplyDeletehttp://overinthemeadow.wordpress.com/wp-admin/page.php?action=edit&post=96&message=1
Thanks!
Melinda
What a wonderful idea! I've blogged about your give-away at http://sandandskycreations.blogspot.com/2010/04/little-acorn-learning-give-away.html
ReplyDeleteOh pick me pick me! I have my own little one as well as a small home childcare. I have been admiring your guides for some time now and would just love to win. Thanks for the chance. You can see my post here: http://heartfelthomemaking.blogspot.com/2010/04/earthday-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting! I can't wait to see who wins! http://zigzone.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-want-to-win-tomorrow-is-earth-day.html
ReplyDeleteI'd like to enter and hope I win very much! Keep up the awesome work, I love your stuff.
ReplyDelete<3 Sara
http://sarajschmidt.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/free-natural-child-guide-giveaway-for-may/
www.facebook.com/fyrebloom
ReplyDeleteHappy Earth Day!
Have linked to this fab offer on my blog here
ReplyDeletehttp://abigsmile4.blogspot.com/2010/04/digging-with-grandad.html
Here's hoping and Happy Earth day to you xx
Hello! I put it on my facebook pages (400 plus friends) www.facebook.com/AngieGoodloe www.facebook/authenticmama
ReplyDeleteI will place links on my blogs as well
authenticmama.com
and www.herbalistpath.blogspot.com
:)
How wonderful to stumble onto your blog this morning :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my link!
http://ourbigadventure-kathleen.blogspot.com/2010/04/lovely-blog.html
:)
http://mamaruck.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI posted about your giveaway and LAL. Thank you!
oops...wrong link!
ReplyDeletehttp://overinthemeadow.wordpress.com/blog/
I posted your giveaway in the Check These Out typelist on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://brownpaperpackages.typepad.com/
I would love to win! I love your materials but don't get to purchase them each month . . . thanks for all your goodies!
Just posted this on my facebook page.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1063000786
So happy to have found your blog! So many inspiring ideas! Here is my post on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://thetinybean.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/little-acorn-learning-giveaway/
I'd love to win such a source of inspiration :-)
ReplyDeleteMy link : http://jardiniere-d-eveil.over-blog.com/article-earth-day-je-joue-en-anglais-49136478.html
This looks very interesting!!
ReplyDeleteHere's my link
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3777215&id=783973804#!/kyromaniac?v=wall&story_fbid=120284957983690&ref=mf
Happy Earth Day and thanks for the chance to win- I would love to- just started Waldorf teacher training in Stuttgart, Germany...
ReplyDeleteHere is the link about your giveaway on my blog:
http://violarissasblog.typepad.com/blog/2010/04/and-another-earth-day-giveaway-little-acorn-learning-is-giving-away-a-free-may-childcare-guide----httpeileensplaceblogs.html
Spring regards from Stuttgart,
Viola.