Sunday, April 11, 2010

Keira's Ice Skating Party!

My Keira turned nine years old this month! Where does the time go???
She really wanted to have an ice-skating party so that's what we did!
She invited all of the girls in her class and of course her little sisters too...






 


All of the girls made a train in the center :)
Good friends :)
She caught on pretty quick!

Happy Birthday to My Girl!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I love the Danbury Ice Arena - just mentioned them on my blog. I wish we would have met when I was up there. I will be up in a few weeks - I don't suppose you'd be interested...I do plan to buy your curriculum - but I have to wait until June. I pay for a Waldorf preschool until then.

    Best, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nicole!
    I'd love to meet up the next time you are in the area! Maybe we can get together with Laura too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete