Thursday, April 15, 2010

Great Outdoor Challenge - Neighborhood Walk

Today was my day off and a perfect day for a walk. Brianna and I savored the quiet time together and went exploring around our neighborhood.
Brianna saw my camera and said "Mommy are you taking pictures?"... I said "Yes... of all the pretty things we see on our walk"... so these are the very pretty things Brianna thought we should take a photo of today on our walk together...









When we arrived back home we found our cat Meeko waiting for us on our front porch...

Meeko has a little problem... she meows CONSTANTLY.... I mean every single second. To the point where I have to place her in the laundry room so she can calm down and be quiet at night (you may wonder why our female cat is called 'meeko'... that's a different post LOL).
You can see from these photos she is just talking and talking and talking... I guess she has a lot to say... :)


It didn't take long for Brianna to understand Meeko's language...
xoxo
be sure to enjoy and savor your moments 'off' this week too!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing your walk with us xx

    ReplyDelete