so cute! we've done these over on paintcutpaste.coma coupla different ways, too... just with markers, coffee filters, and clothespins like this and also with huuuge coffee filters that were colored with markers and left out in the rain... like this using the rain technique (as we did on the big butterfly and on these flowers is super fun!)
So sweet! These look adorable in your tree! I'm totally doing this with my bunch. Did you make your painting boards? If so, would you make me some! haha I TOTALLY need some! Heather
Absolutely lovely! I will try this with my kiddos. I love that you use wool (right?) instead of the usual pipe cleaners.
ReplyDeleteso cute! we've done these over on paintcutpaste.coma coupla different ways, too...
ReplyDeletejust with markers, coffee filters, and clothespins like this
and also with huuuge coffee filters that were colored with markers and left out in the rain... like this
using the rain technique (as we did on the big butterfly and on these flowers is super fun!)
So sweet! These look adorable in your tree! I'm totally doing this with my bunch.
ReplyDeleteDid you make your painting boards?
If so, would you make me some! haha
I TOTALLY need some!
Heather
What a sweet little project. :)
ReplyDeleteI love this project. Both of my children made a version of this when they were in preschool. Your post made me think fondly of those years.
ReplyDelete