Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Felting ECourse and a Giveaway!

I am so excited to announce another amazing ecourse offering we have put together for you. Little Acorn Learning is hosting a Felting Handwork ECourse led by instructor Jennifer Tan of Syrendell. This mouth-watering ecourse will have you felting like crazy and making LOTS of beautiful things!
Be sure to click *HERE* to learn more and register for this inexpensive 5 week ecourse.


To CElEBraTe the right way, Jennifer and I are giving away this sweet Felting Sampler with naturally dyed wool rovings, one wood person, some naturally dyed felt, naturally dyed yarn, a felting needle and felting sponge! A $20 Value for FREE!


All you have to do to enter is share this blog post on your facebook account, twitter or website and come back and leave a comment with the link to where you shared it. You can come back and comment for each place you share and enter more than once! The winner will be announced here on April 25th! Good luck!


xoxo

38 comments:

  1. Shared on Twitter @willowsage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shared on FB http://www.facebook.com/#!/willowsagesmommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shared on my FB account! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/sjseifried

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!! I'm Silvia.
    I've shared on my blog: http://ecodicasa.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-giveaway-from-connecticut.html
    Happy Easter and
    Hugs from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. posted on http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/inger.macrae

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shared this on facebook. I know a lot of my friends will love your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shared on FB at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1218576818

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello I'm Valentina from Italy...I have shared onfacebook...
    https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Feileensplace.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F04%2Fnew-felting-ecourse-and-giveaway.html%3Fspref%3Dfb&t=New+Felting+ECourse+and+a+Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shared on the Cedar Ring Circle Waldorf Supply Co-op Facebook Page ;)
    This is awesome- I love fiber arts, I love Little Acorn & I love Syrendell!

    ReplyDelete
  10. shared on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=503386429

    ReplyDelete
  11. shared on fb! http://www.facebook.com/lacey.grim

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481726738

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shared on FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1330111436

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love this basket of goodies, however, I don't blog, twitter or have an active Facebook account. I can share this face-to-face with my friends, however!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sent this out on my FB page and some comments with it. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1141762613.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shared the course on Facebook! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FBed it:

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000569053036

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shared on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A//eileensplace.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-felting-ecourse-and-giveaway.html&t=Check out this site

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shared on Twitter as @danielle_sales

    ReplyDelete
  20. I shared on FB here. http://www.facebook.com/MamaWestWind

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shared on FB as http://www.facebook.com/danielle.sales

    ReplyDelete
  22. I shared this via FACEBOOK:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=627847108

    I think this is going to be a fun ecourse...I have Jennifer's Dye with family PDF and her Easter Eggs and they are wonderful. We just finished boiling our eggs for dyeing tomorrow! Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just posted this opportunity on my blog too!
    Thanks for a fun spring activity!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely give-away!! I shared the link on my Facebook business page! You may visit here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blissfield-MI/Rosemary-Garden-Dolls/162370053809967#!/pages/Blissfield-MI/Rosemary-Garden-Dolls/162370053809967

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sweet! I shared it on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661175102

    ReplyDelete
  26. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1385042040

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Earth Day!
    I shared on my personal Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/profile.php?id=1546929505

    as well as the Green Mama's facebook group I am a part of.
    http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/home.php?sk=group_122278124500600&ap=1

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am really looking forward to the felting course! I posted the link to my facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I shared on my facebook account.
    and I wish you Happy Easter.

    nellie hillen

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Easter! Thanks for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This looks great. I shared this on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is not a second entry. I just forgot to post the link for the comment I shared on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1589658710

    ReplyDelete
  33. i shared on facebook! i had wanted to do this for so long and have not been able to purchase any supplies, yet! thank you for a chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete