Sunday, April 10, 2011

Maia's Softball

My little Maia told me she wanted to try softball for the first time this Spring. I wasn't sure how it would all go - as neither one of us had much experience :) but she had a really FUN first day this past weekend! I love the way the coaches did things. They made it so easy and fun and described exactly what to do down to the very basics. The girls learned how to run and touch each base, how to catch a ball on the ground, how to throw and more.
Maia told me that she wishes she could play softball every day now. What's so nice about this team is that they keep things very non-competitive. It is just for the fun and the love of the sport.
I'm sure we'll have more softball photos to share soon!

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful. How great for her to reach out and try something unknown just for the fun of it. :)

    ReplyDelete