Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HUGE GIVEAWAY - Enter to Win a FREE Space in Anthroposophy 101

We are offering a HUGE giveaway/contest - including a chance to win a FREE space in our very first ECourse, Anthroposophy 101 among other Goodies from Little Acorn Learning!
Here's how to Enter to WIN!

Link to the Ecourse Page on your blog, website or Facebook page - here is the link to promote: http://www.littleacornlearning.com/Anthroposophy101.html

Come back to our blog post here and enter the link to where you shared the ecourse and your information in our comments section so we can enter you and know how to contact you.

Come back to our blog on Thursday, February 10th after 5 p.m. EST to see what you won!

1st Place Winner will Win a FREE space in the ECourse ($100 Value!)

2nd Place Winner will win a FREE February Enrichment Guide or February Five Day Lesson Plan Guide from Little Acorn Learning - Your Choice! ($24.99 Value!)

3rd Place Winner will win a FREE February Three Day Lesson Plan Guide from Little Acorn Learning ($19.99 Value!)

All winners will be chosen randomly with a random number generator.

Good Luck!

15 comments:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/benwiser

    My husband posted on his facebook, since I am the only person on the planet without a facebook account!
    Would LOVE to take this course!
    Melissa Wiser
    lyssa_777@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://backingfromtheedge.blogspot.com



    Proud to share the info!
    Good
    luck to everyone!
    kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=784230472

    What an amazing opportunity! It would be a dream come true!

    Happy to promote Anthroposophy.

    Teresa Deck-Keeling

    teresa.deck.keeling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.facebook.com/katieocole

    Posted on my facebook. Thanks for the opportunity, I am happy to share it with my friends an family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.blissfulmamaskitchen.com/2011/02/new-e-course-through-little-acorn.html

    Also glad to share the information. Little Acorn Learning has provided me with so many ideas and recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to take this course! Thanks for the chance to win! I shared the link on my facebook account! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Thanks for this opportunity! I don't have a blog or facebook a/c but I have email this link to three friends who are interested in Steiner too. Hope that's ok!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    Just posed this on my facebook status

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.facebook.com/stephnutter

    ReplyDelete
  10. just posted it to my facebook page. my fingers are crossed : )

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559027302

    ReplyDelete
  11. Posted as my facebook status. Looks very interesting! Thank you for the opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I posted it on my FB page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=667893131; would love to win either of your wonderful prices! Thanks for this giveaway!

    Viola violaho(at)gmx.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=784230472

    Thanks for the opportunity! This is exactly what I have been looking for :)
    Good luck to everyone!

    teresa.deck.keeling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. just posted this on FB. Hope to win!

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Meadow-Song-Waldorf-Cooperative/134895326544542

    Im happy to promote this course, it looks great!

    kerrinabromowitz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete