Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day of School!!!!

This was Keira's first year attending St. Joseph School and Maia's VERY first day of riding a school bus and Kindergarten!

They were so excited and I thought it was so awesome that they had each other to be with and sit with on the bus.
My big girl Maia is growing up so fast.

Here comes the bus!

It was really hard deciding on what to do with the girls' education. I finally decided on sending them to Catholic school. The smaller environment, values and focus on faith that the school provides is wonderful... I also love that they will all be together and have the time to form strong friendships with the children in their grade as they move up toward high school. Not to mention the fact that I will have LESS laundry during the week thanks to uniforms - whooo hooo - laundry can get pretty ugly around here with six people!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter went to a small private Catholic school from pre-k to 6th grade. It was a great experience for her and those girls are still her best freinds. We made the switch to public school 2 years ago and it was fine. Best of luck to your little blessings!

    ReplyDelete