This past Tuesday, Brianna had her first day of preschool at St. Joe's! It was also the first day that the other girls got to wear their uniforms... the week before they were able to wear their gym uniforms for the entire week.

My big girls - I can't believe I have no more babies!

Brianna was so excited to go to "big girl school". I
couldn't believe how ready she was... we've had such issues with her and separation anxiety - but all of a sudden its like she snapped out of it. She told me that she
didn't want mommy or daddy to stay with her and that she wanted to "do it all by herself" :)
My big girl (she'll always be my baby though)...

Getting ready to walk into her classroom. Both
Keira and Maia went to the same preschool with the same teacher ...

She sat down right away..

Bye mommy! No tears (except mine in the car leaving!)
No comments:
Post a Comment