This past weekend was Dee's Senior Prom. It was such an emotional and exciting time. I know it is just the beginning of the "letting go" I will need to do this year.


She looked beautiful and her boyfriend is such a great guy. We are so very lucky - they are just such great kids.
We had his parents here first and his Dad was kind enough to help Dee with the pinning of the corsage after a little bit of trouble.
A little while after came a bunch of their friends and parents. We offered to host the before-party photo shoot at our home. Just simple snacks and tons of pictures outside.
The weather was absolutely perfect.
Dee has a great group of friends. Everyone looked so nice and you could see how excited they were.
They had a great time and were super responsible. Dee was home at a reasonable hour and I was able to go to bed knowing my girl was safe and sound. I can't believe we have three more girls to do this with... my heart may not take it.
:)












No comments:
Post a Comment