As they cuddled down in their fleecy bed.
"One of us here would not be felt,
One of us here would quickly melt;
But I'll help you, and you help me,
And then what a splendid drift there'll be."

"Help one another," the maple spraySaid to its fellow-leaves one day;
"The sun would wither me here alone,
Long enough ere the day is gone;
But I'll help you, and you help me,
And then what a splendid shade there'll be."

"Help one another," the dewdrop cried,Seeing another drop close to its side;
"The warm south wind would dry me away,
And I should be gone ere noon to-day;
But I'll help you, and you help me,
And we'll make a brook and run to the sea."






I imagine today you have a lot of snow. Enjoy your snow play.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet poem--thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI had never heard that poem before, thank you for sharing it:-)
ReplyDeleteOh my did CT get hammered with snow! Looks like your pooch enjoys it...LOL!
What a beautiful poem! And what great pictures-they really capture the spirit of the snowy day :)
ReplyDelete