Tuesday, January 4, 2011

All the Beautiful Moments (2010 in Photos)

January brought:
~~~~~
Artwork

Snow Angels
Watercolor Painting

and Beeswax Modeling
February brought:
~~~~~
Snowmen
Candlemas

and Homemade Valentines
March brought:
~~~~~
Seedlings
A Sweet SixteenCreativity

and Leprechaun Traps

April brought:
~~~~~
Hiking
Rainy Days
The Nine Year Change

and Seeds to Plant
May brought:
~~~~~
Nature's Magic

Hopscotch

and Gardening
June brought:
~~~~~
Sun Prints

A Handmade Sundial

Midsummer Suns
and Henna Time with my Teen

July brought:
~~~~~

Balance
Summer Vacation
and Maia's 7th Birthday
August brought:
~~~~~
Lakeside Wish Boats
Butterfly Kisses
The First Day of School
and Camp Creations

September brought:
~~~~~
Michaelmas Dragons
Visits from the Fairies
and Gathering Nuts

October brought:
~~~~~
Pumpkin Carving
Leaf Creations

Apple Picking

and Homemade Applesauce
November brought:
~~~~~
Cardboard Box Houses

A Puerto Rico Trip

December brought:
~~~~~
Our Puppy's First Christmas
Shoes for St. Nicholas
Christmas Carols and A Visit from Santa

There are no words to describe how very blessed I feel after putting this blog post together. I highly suggest spending some time yourself reviewing your year backwards.
It is SUCH a good life.
xoxo
Happy New Year.

3 comments:

  1. wow! so much to remember--that was quite a task putting all these together! beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely trip through your year! Did I miss the homemade sundial earlier? I'll have to look. Sounds like a great summer project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful post. All those memories and special, special times for your family. Blessings to you for the new year.

    ReplyDelete