Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome Marin & Addy!

We are so excited to have a set of beautiful, red-head twins join us at Little Acorn Playgarden!
They were so sweet and LOVED all of our playthings and making new friends.
It amazes me how some children do so well in new environments right away. The twins were full of smiles and giggles all day long.
I love having a mixed-aged group so the children can help one another and learn from each other. My Brianna was like a little mother to the girls and they really enjoyed watching the older children do circle time and activities.





Free play is the best play ;)

We took a few toys outside and Marin and Addy enjoyed playing on a blanket while the bigger children ran around. I try my best not to confine the babies I care for by placing them in pack & plays outdoors, strollers or walkers unless safety requires it. I think it is important for them to feel free and have room to explore and discover.

They are both learning how to walk and did a great job following the older children around.

Love.
I look forward to their next visit!

1 comment:

  1. As I read this post, my 21 year old daughter looked over my shoulder and said - Is that me? She looked just like your little red-haired twins at that age. We enjoyed reading it together. Your playgarden sounds such a nice place to be.

    ReplyDelete