

Every Thanksgiving we make a Tree of Thanks... We gather branches during our nature walks before the holiday, color and cut leaves out and string them on our tree.
Everyone in our family writes something they are thankful for at any time leading up to Thanksgiving and when we have guests we ask them to do the same. It's become a really nice tradition and I hope to save all of the leaves from years past to put into a scrapbook that the girls can one day look back on.
Can you just please adopt me? You guys have the coolest traditions and you seem to know how to do all that traditional stuff that I just missed out on at some point in my childhood, like cooking.
ReplyDeleteLovely tree & tradition! I think the tree makes for a beautiful fall decoration too. Thanks for sharing, I enjoy your blog!
ReplyDelete