Thursday, April 18, 2013

Earth Day Giveaway!


Ten Fat Peas
Ten fat peas in a pea pod pressed,
(make fists with both hands)
One grew, two grew, 
(hold up one finger, then two fingers)
And so did all the rest.
(open hands)
They grew and grew and did not stop, 
(raise hands over head)
Until one day the pod went pop! 
(clap hands overhead)

Here is a sweet little fingerplay to share for Earth Day which is right around the corner on April 22nd!   Have you thought about how to celebrate with your children?  

We thought it would be fun to giveaway a copy of our latest e-book celebrating the Late Spring Festivals including Earth Day, Mother's Day and May Day!  It is full with so many ideas just for you.

How to enter:

1.   Make sure you are a fan on Facebook of both Little Acorn Learning and Love in the Suburbs.
2.  Share this awesome spring giveaway with others on your Facebook page by linking to this blog post.
3.  Leave a comment below letting us know you did and be sure to check back here Sunday night, April 21st just in time for Earth Day to see if you won!  

35 comments:

  1. Done and done too. Thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all done! what a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! The spring festival-book looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! Thanks For The Opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done! Love the finger play song too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like, shared, and fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liked, shared, and fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! Shared and already like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. done! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shared ! Thankyou for a lovely giveaway !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shared. Thank you so much for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. they were both pages previously liked. My boys will *love* this poem/fingerplay - they love peas! :) My parents wonder what they did wrong (well they must!) because I didn't like peas like they do!

    Fingers crossed for more fun from your giveaway! Thank you for the opportunity!

    ~ Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liked (loved!), and shared :) Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shared via facebook. love your e-books. I'm sure this one is another gem. Thanks for the chance,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liked both and shared on facebook! Thank you for the awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi, awesome! shared--and liked !!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a fan of both pages on Facebook Under the name of Crystal Joy Abel and I shared this post on my FB... https://www.facebook.com/finamoon/posts/10200475787710303

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Done and done! thanks!
    April Olmstead

    ReplyDelete
  19. liked both and shared :) HOpe to win I'm excited love spring!

    sapsmama at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Done :-)
    Thanks for the chance!
    Happy Earth day

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wonderful! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I completed all the steps under the name of Katie Slavnik.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just wish it was easy to get them connected to nature now that they are teens. Liked and posted you. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I already '"like" you both! So I have shared the contest for yet another gem! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Done! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I already like you both and posted the link

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely giveaway! I shared on FB.
    featheredneststudio [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete