The ferry ride there and back was a treat of its own. The girls loved watching all of the magical things the ocean showed us... boats, birds, fish, waves
We arrived and had beautiful beach weather all week. I could sit at the beach all day long and the girls had such a blast playing in the water.
While there isn't a ton to do at the Vineyard for kids - we had a great time, ate lots of ice cream...
And took life a little slower, enjoying the simple pleasures...
a little more quiet time,
and togetherness.Hunting for seashells, seaglass and rocks was an all-day event, each day...
And back at the house we rented there was a perfect yard with plenty of trees for climbing.
The ride home on the ferry was just as fun as the ride there.
And while I truly enjoyed our trip, I was so happy to see my pets when I got home. I missed them like crazy and love being back in our very own cozy house.
There really is no place like home.




















No comments:
Post a Comment