It's that magical time of year again when all the Spring Fairs, the May Day events and the Carnivals come into town. This past weekend we enjoyed a full day of stopping at a few of the local events in our area. First we stopped at a school fair and enjoyed face painting and some simple games along with lunch.
But the big attraction of the day was the local carnival that came to town. Brianna spotted it one day while we were out doing errands and didn't stop talking about it until we went.
Little Clowny
I know a little clowny, going to the fair
Oh shake it little clowny, shake it if you can
Shake it like a milk shake and do the best you can
Rumble to the bottom and rumble to the top
Turn around and turn around until you have to stop
STOP
She's getting much more brave with going on rides without me and Keira and Maia were able to enjoy some of the bigger rides since Brian and I were both there to split up when necessary.
The carousel goes round and round
The horses go up and down
Up and down . . .round and round
I want to ride it, all day long
The horses go up and down
Up and down . . .round and round
I want to ride it, all day long
I think their favorite ride was the big slide... they were all set to do it themselves about 10 times in a row :)
We ended it off with some delicious fried dough. A great time was had by all but bedtime couldn't come early enough for mom and dad for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment