This looks like fun! I LOVE your labels. We'll have to do this soon. Becca
i have wanted to do this for so long. i am not sure why i keep putting it off. hmmmm plan for next week!
I accidentally deleted the following comment: autumnmama has left a new comment on your post "Butter Making": don't you love this activity ! the simplicity of it is wonderful ! we do this weekly along with your bread making day .... lovely post ... thanks for sharing :)
This looks like fun! I LOVE your labels. We'll have to do this soon.
ReplyDeleteBecca
i have wanted to do this for so long. i am not sure why i keep putting it off. hmmmm plan for next week!
ReplyDeleteI accidentally deleted the following comment:
ReplyDeleteautumnmama has left a new comment on your post "Butter Making":
don't you love this activity ! the simplicity of it is wonderful ! we do this weekly along with your bread making day .... lovely post ... thanks for sharing :)