
Wasn’t that fun?
In her latest online program, interfaith minister, mama and Rhode Island Birth Network Founder, Erin Goodman, invites you to pull out your scissors, glue sticks (and whatever else inspires you) and get back in touch with that creative place.
This online funshop, which is offered in a flexible, self-paced format so you can experience it as you go about your daily life, will help you to gain clarity, get inspired and start moving forward towards living the life of YOUR dreams!
Whether you are hoping to make big changes in your life or looking for gentle inspiration to help you fall back in love with the life you are living, now is the time to Plant the Seeds of your dreams.
HOW TO ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY:
1. Make sure you are signed up for our mailing list here:
| Sign Up for Our Free Newsletter! |
3. Leave a comment below telling us about one thing in your life that you hope to change or grow upon this coming Spring.
A lucky winner will be chosen randomly on Friday, March 9th - be sure to swing back here to see if its YOU!
Good luck!
xoxo

I'd like to continue to take care of myself, eating and exercising so I can be energetic for my kiddos.
ReplyDeleteI am really hoping to get more organized and into a routine that I can stick to!
ReplyDeleteI have really been trying to expand my career path choices and figure out where to go as I'm going through some changes in my life.
ReplyDeleteI plan on taking more time for me. Making sure I eat healthy and be present with my boys.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to figure out a way to make money and follow my dreams.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful idea. We're changing a lot of things right now... but a little thing I'd love to change is my knowledge about gardening. This year, I'd really love to plant an edible spring garden with the kids.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to create small areas throughout my home where my daughter can enter and feel cozy and inspired to dream :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to learn to listen to my body and regain my health so that I can create a stronger rhythm for our family.
ReplyDeleteЯ хотела бы внести больше ритмов в жизнь своей семьи,сделать нашу жизнь гармоничней, насыщенней.Внести больше любви в свою семью.
ReplyDeletei hope to be more patient and gentle...
ReplyDeleteanastasia
anoint@hotmail.com
having spent the entire winter months with illness, I have been reminded to let go, slow down and just be. I want to take this lesson (along with renewed strength and health) into the spring.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be more patient, kinder and more hydrated. :)
ReplyDeleteOH WOW!!! this course sounds absolutely fabulous. ive been feeling rather stuck and lately feeling overwhelemed by the choices that i have to make regarding my career soon. i really would to be able to create more space in order to welcome good energy into my life. im both mentally and physically cluttered and would LOVE to learn how to create a vision board, as it is something that i have wanted to do for some time. overall, id like to feel more bit more enpowered and confident in the the life i am living now. a happy strong me, will surely benefit those around me and the children i work with. <3
ReplyDeletei hope to focus my creative energies. they are so scattered now - i need to cut things out to make room for the real things i want to do.
ReplyDelete