Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cardboard Box House


This particular day I came out to find they had used an old box, some masking tape and wood to make themselves a little house.

Something so simple but fun :)


I especially liked the pizza box top door they attached! Talk about recycling!!



3 comments:

  1. There is SERIOUSLY nothing better than a cardboard box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen,

    I just came upon your blog and I wanted you to know that I started a blog this summer and I called it "little acorns!" I truly didn't know you had this blog and I wanted to say I promise I didn't steal the name from you. My maiden name is O'Connor and the family crest for the O'Connors is an oak tree. I was thinking of that and about my own children and my PreK students when I thought of "little acorns." I don't have many readers or anything, but I just wanted you to know so that some day if you come across my blog, you will know how the name happened.

    I love your blog by the way too! What wonderful and inspiring ideas!

    Thank you so much,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. My kids have a blast with boxes!

    ReplyDelete