Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kyla's First Day!

Today Kyla started with us at Little Acorn Learning... she is just so sweet and she made herself right at home.

She brought her favorite rabbit 'Beda' with her and showed him around too.
Some cupcakes for Beda..

Working on a puzzle.

Making a new friend.

It amazes me how some children just do so well in new environments. My own children have such a hard time leaving me and trusting others when they are small. I wonder if its the way I parent or if it is just their personalities. Either way, Kyla decided it was time to rest and laid down on her pillow and I put her in the crib while the children were still playing. She fell right asleep right there and woke up talking to her bunny.
We are so happy to have her join us!

1 comment:

  1. Too sweet! I just LOVE those cupcakes. Thanks for posting on 'Friday's Nature Table'.
    Blessings and magic.

    ReplyDelete